Steel Fibre Reinforced Concrete is easy to place, faster to build, and proven to work!
Steel fibre reinforced concrete provides significant savings over traditional flooring systems or complicated designs.
READY Floor concrete arrives on site pre-reinforced with no additional mesh required as fibres are added to the mix during batching at the plant. This saves significant time and disruption on site for contractors and by eliminating traditional steel mesh reinforcing, costs associated with the foundation and slab are often 20% lower than a traditional system.
Steel fibres in READY Floor are evenly distributed throughout the concrete, resulting in every part of your floor and foundation being actively reinforced; at the top layer, in the core, at the sides, at the bottom. No matter what forces are working on your floor, no matter how strong they are, the fibres are always in exactly the right place to do their job.
READY Floor can be used on any lightly loaded ground slabs when building on ‘good ground’, including:
- House slabs
- Shed floors
- Small commercial buildings
- Car parks
READY Floor has many benefits which all contribute to considerable savings, including:
- Faster build time
- Fewer bookings - fewer interruptions
- BRANZ appraised and codemarked - no consent hold up
- No need for traditional mesh
- Green product - recycled product, reduced carbon footprint
Easily save 20% or more when compared to traditional 3604 floor and foundation - that’s thousdands!! Savings include:
- Less time spent on ordering, uploading, cutting, tying steel, mesh and chairs.
- One pour - no separate foundation and floor bookings
- Can be poured straight from the chute if access permits
- No internal boxing and pegs if foundation is READY Floor
- Faster - improve productivity from existing resources.
Use the READY Floor Calculator to see how much you can save.
A Green Product
READY Floor uses steel fibres that consist of approximately 80% recycled material. Compared to standard mesh solutions, READY Floor allows you to reduce your Co2 emission and energy consumption by up to 12%.
BRANZ and CodeMark
READY Floor is BRANZ appraised and is Australasia's only CodeMark certified steel fibre reinforced flooring system.
CodeMark certification means building consent authorities will accept READY Floor as complying with the New Zealand Building Code (when used as specified in the CodeMark certificate). You will still need to apply for building consent, however the codemark means no delays at council.
Documents required as per CodeMark specification are:
- READY Floor Brochure
- BRANZ Appraisal No.810 2017
- CodeMark Certificate
Visit the Technical Resources section to view and download all technical product information.
Click on the links below for more information
- Laying READY Floor
- READY Floor Guidelines
- READY Floor Design and Foundation Details
- READY Floor FAQ's