My Concrete App
Changing the way you do business.
Allied Concrete are leading the way in digital transformation within the New Zealand Ready Mixed Concrete Industry with My Concrete, the concrete management app developed exclusively by Allied Concrete to enhance our service offering and customer experience by enabling customer's to streamline the way they manage concrete ordering and delivery to site from their mobile device.
The free app can reduce disruption to your project with increased control and flexibility over concrete delivery, display order information in real-time with truck mapping and arrival estimates of your concrete order, along with order confirmation, truck size, load size, and schedule.
My Concrete improves on-site communication surrounding concrete delivery as job information can be shared at the click of a button to keep your sub-contractors, pump operators, placers and other project stakeholders informed with the latest information.
Available for free on IOS and Android, download today!
- View past, current and future jobs
- Display important details for each job
- Monitor truck location and delivery progress in real time
- Receive notifications when trucks are dispatched
- Display site weather information to determine optimal pouring conditions
- Share jobs with sub contractors, placers, pump operators etc
- View what's in your order
- Plan arrival times and schedule delivery intervals for multiple deliveries
- See what your plant dispatcher can see
- Multiple job capability for improved planning
- No limit on delivery volume
- Available nationwide in New Zealand
To Download My Concrete App User Guide
My Concrete is available exclusively to all Allied Concrete and Ashby's Ready Mixed customers New Zealand wide.
My Concrete can be linked to your customer account with varying levels of access to information and functionality available to users, should you wish to share job information with external parties (sub contractors etc) and other staff at different levels in your organisation.
Register and view desktop version here