Allied Concrete’s Christchurch team of 18 staff are highly experienced and committed to quality, excellent service and highly experienced in concrete production and supply.
Christchurch Production Supervisor, Roger Langford is highly experienced in the New Zealand Ready Mixed Concrete Industry, with previous roles in our Technical Team. Roger oversees concrete production including batching and dispatching of concrete from the Sockburn plant, ensuring Allied Concrete’s high service and quality standards are maintained every day, for every customer.
Allied Concrete Christchurch has an award-winning modern vehicle fleet, offering market leading concrete products and solutions to all market sectors including residential, light commercial, commercial, precast and infrastructure projects throughout the wider Christchurch area.
A Concrete NZ certified plant, Christchurch is a dry batch plant with a Command automated batching system.
Awards / Achievements
- 2012 – 2018 Concrete NZ Plant Audit Scheme Excellence Awards
- 2018 Concrete NZ Technical Excellence Award
- New Brighton Pier Earthquake Strengthening Project
- Turanga – Christchurch Central City Library
- Te Pae – Christchurch International Convention Centre
- Christchurch Central City Bus Exchange
- Spark Headquarters
- Christchurch Transitional Cathedral
- Cashin Quay Wharf – Lyttelton