Concrete Truck Drivers - Auckland
Allied Concrete is expanding and seeks more staff to join the team. If you have experience in, or a desire to develop your career as a concrete truck driver apply here.
- Full time Concrete Truck Drivers
- Shift Concrete Truck Drivers (morning / afternoon)
We are looking for candidates that:
- Are committed to complying with our exceptional health and safety standards.
- Are conversant with Road Ranger Gearbox
- Are methodical and can think outside the square
- Displays excellent communication skills.
- Are flexible in their working hours.
- Are punctual and reliable.
- Are customer/service focused.
- Are physically fit and takes pride in their personal appearance.
Allied Concrete can offer a secure working environment for the right candidate; we are committed to on going employee training and to ensuring the welfare and health & safety of our staff. All applicants are required to successfully complete a drug test prior to employment.
To apply for one of these roles please email your CV to:
AUCKLAND: [email protected] or send to Allied Concrete, PO Box 12749, Penrose Auckland 1642.