Class 4 Ready Mix Driver - Queenstown
An opportunity has arisen for a driver located at our Queenstown plant.
- Do you have a class 4 licence?
- Are you a safe and reliable driver?
- In-house driver training to maintain your skills
Allied Concrete Ltd is a leading national supplier of concrete and part of the HW Richardson Group of Companies. Our plant in Queenstown is seeking an additional, experienced class 4 driver to deliver our ready mix concrete to residential and commercial sites in the region.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers exceptional health and safety standards and provides in-house driver training to ensure your skills are kept up-to-date.
Ideally you will:
- Have a class 4 licence with a clean driving record;
- Be punctual and reliable;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be flexible in your working hours, which includes being available for early morning starts;
- Be customer/service focused; and
- Have a strong safety ethic.
Familiarity with a road ranger gearbox is preferred but is not essential as full training can be given.
Allied Concrete has a rigorous drug and alcohol policy and the successful candidate would need to pass a drug test prior to employment.
To apply for this job go to: