Class 4 Driver - Rangiora
- Rangiora location
- Full uniform & all PPE provided
- In-house driver training to help maintain your skills
Allied Concrete Ltd is a leading national supplier of concrete and part of the HW Richardson Group of Companies. We have an extensive network of manufacturing plants throughout New Zealand and have the capacity to deliver on a range of projects from residential to commercial & infrastructure.
Our small concrete plant in Rangiora is seeking two experienced class 4 drivers to join our small team to assist with the delivery of ready mix concrete to residential and commercial sites in the North Canterbury area. This is a great opportunity to join a company that takes pride in its fleet and provides in-house driver training to ensure your skills are kept up-to-date.
Ideally you will:
- Have a class 4 licence with a clean driving record;
- Be flexible in your working hours, which includes early morning starts;
- Be customer/service focused with good communication skills; and
- Have a strong safety ethic.
Preferably you will also be familiar with a road ranger gearbox but this isn't a deal breaker! If you are enthusiastic and reliable with a proven track record, we'd like to hear from you.
Allied Concrete has a rigorous drug and alcohol policy and all appointees would need to pass a drug test and medical prior to employment.
Any enquiries can be directed to Nicola Robertson, HR Advisor, on phone 03 341 9833.
To apply, click here.