Alert Level 3 operations
Allied Concrete Covid 19 Level 3 response
Allied Concrete can now extend its service to all customers trading under level 3 (and lower) restrictions. Our team are working from home and can take your orders from then.
Please inform our dispatch staff at booking and at time of confirming the order of any particular requirements your sites may have; we will happily work with you to make the return to work as safe as it needs to be for all.
Allied Concrete operations under Covid-19 Level 3 restrictions:
Throughout the lockdown period, we have been working on processes and procedures to ensure we can help stop the spread of Covid-19 and to ensure that all staff, customers and suppliers are kept safe. Please see below what you can expect from Allied Concrete during this time:
- Social Distancing: We will be maintaining Social Distancing at all times to keep a 2-metre distance between people. Please help us by providing drivers with enough space on site. Only Allied Concrete staff are to touch the back of the trucks. As per usual practice, please do not handle our chutes or climb ladders unless it vital to the completion of the pour. If you require to handle our chutes you must wear all of the required PPE (Gloves, Glasses and a PPE respirator if there is increased risk of coughing or sneezing).
- Staff safety: Our staff have been prepared for all of your new Sign In/Out requirements and Hygiene Procedures. We have also implemented a health declaration for our staff prior to returning to work, and this will be monitored going forward. All our staff will be wearing additional PPE while at our Plant and on your sites. We will be disinfecting lunchrooms, offices and truck cabs prior to the start and at the end of shifts.
- Plant Access: Please do not visit any of our sites; they will remain closed to the public under Alert Level 3.
- Concrete testing: During this time, we would ask if all Concrete Testing can be at the Plant rather than on the job site.
- Paperless dockets: Alternative Delivery Docket options will be discussed at the time of booking. Paper copies will not be provided during this period. Delivery details can be obtained via Allied Concrete’s MyConcrete App.
Please find our Job Safety Analysis document here, this is what we will be working under and is what you can expect from our team when they next arrive on your site.
Thank you for your support and patience as we work through this together, we will keep in touch and update you all as the situation changes and evolves.